Support Worker required for immediate start
You will primarily be responsible to the House Manager, the group teacher or your team leader depending on the activity and the Principal.
What are the principal objectives of the role?
- To work as part of a team, to create a secure learning and home environment.
- Preserve independence & dignity of the Students’ as much as possible
- To assist the student as required enabling him/her to access the education offered at Pennine Camphill Community
- To promote independence, life skills and informed choices in accordance with the individual care plan and to enhance inclusion in the community.
- Experience with learning disabilities
- Communication and social skills
- A sense of humour
You will be required to have a DBS check prior to starting work
Working hours are:
Full time: 8.30am – 4.00pm term time only.
For an application form and job description, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can download:
Application form here: Pennine Support Worker Application Form
Role description here: Support Worker Role Description
CLOSING DATE for applications – WEDNESDAY 22nd of March 12PM.
Or alternatively contact 01924 255281