Receptionist required – Part time/ term time – 22.5 hours
The right candidate will support our busy reception and will need to oversee the arrival of young people with Special Educational Needs.
This is unique opportunity to be part of an exciting team supporting a busy college environment, liaising with parents, members of the public and funders.
The ideal candidate would need to have:
- Excellent administration skills and experience is an advantage
- Good Computer skills and a sense of humour are essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to record accurate information
- Flexibility is essential
- Must be passionate, committed, and creative and have strong values about supporting people with special needs.
- On the job training available for the right candidate
You will be required to have a DBS check prior to starting work.
Working hours are:
8.30am – 13.00pm= 22.5hrs/week Mon-Fri – 38wks per year
For an application form and job description, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can download:
Application form here: Pennine Application Form
Role description here: Pennine Receptionist Role Description
CLOSING DATE for applications – WEDNESDAY 21st March 12PM.
Or alternatively contact 01924 255281